2-in-1 Hair & Body Shampoo HYMM™
Order number: 119008| Size: 250 ml
Form validation errors
One man, one solution: the 2-in-1 Hair & Body Shampoo cleanses the body from head to toe and bathes the skin in well-being. A formula created with Water Mint Extract and Sea Minerals cleanses both body & hair while leaving a fresh scent and provides light conditioning effect to the hair.
- A formula created with Water Mint Extract and Sea Minerals.
- Cleanses both body & hair.
- Leaves a fresh scent.
- A bottle with flat flip-top cap is easy to open and close with one hand and can be turned & stored upside down to make sure all product is used up.
- Water Mintextract is known for its refreshing and stimulating properties.
- Sea Mineralsare known for stimulating & astringent effects.
- Light signature fragrance helps keep the body and hair smelling fresh.
- Conditioning agents provide light conditioning to the hair.
- Dermatologically tested, suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
AQUA, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS GEL, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA EXTRACT, MENTHA AQUATICA EXTRACT, MARIS SAL, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, GLUCOSE, PARFUM, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CITRIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CI 42090, CI 47005
To cleanse body: pour into hands or sponge, work into rich lather under shower, apply liberally over body. Rinse off with water.
To cleanse hair: apply to wet hair, massage gently into scalp and hair until lather is formed and rinse off with water.
We recommend using together with HYMM Roll-on Deodorant to keep the body smelling fresh all day.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Please check your network connectivity. Please try reloading the page or repeating this action once again.