Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Powder XS™ Cocoa – Chocolate Flavour
Order number: 121606| Size: 700 g
Form validation errors
XS™ Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Powder delivers an immediate, rich and powerful dose of protein to fuel lean muscle growth after workout and recover faster.
What It Does For You
- XS™ Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Powder has been engineered to maximise the benefits of physical exercise, giving the body an essential dose of quality protein when needed most.
- Each serving delivers 29g of protein per serving, with 5 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs. One serving post work-out supports those looking for a sporty, healthy physique.
- Increases the rate of protein synthesis. By initiating this recovery process earlier it’s thought to optimise benefits & speed recovery time.
- Contains red orange complex and vitamins C&E that provide more complete cellular protection.
- Protects cells from oxidative stress.
Why You Would Like It
Getting the most out of every workout means choosing supplements that work as hard as you do. XS ™ Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Powder has been specially formulated to encourage and enhance lean muscle tissue growth following physical activity. Use after working out to give your body an effective boost with a rich dose of advanced hydrolyzed whey protein. Hydrolyzed protein is absorbed by the body and gets to work much faster than regular protein, while the C&E vitamin blend helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
Facts For You
- Part of the wider XS Sports collection, designed to Recharge after workout
- Hydrolyzed whey protein delivers benefits faster than less refined protein.
- Fast-acting and highly-effective, each serving provides a 29g serving of the most refined, high-quality protein
- Packed with powerful ingredients and key vitamins, protects cells that may have been stressed during exercise
- Designed to be used after exercise to enhance lean muscle growth and recover faster.
How To Use
Add 3 scoops of protein powder to 150-260 ml of milk or water, per your taste preference. Use a shaker cup to mix for best results. Consume within 60 minutes after your workout to help the body repair and recover.
Additionally, a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle are of general importance.
Hydrolized Whey (84%), Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder (4.2%), Creamer (Soya Oil, Maltodextrin, Milkprotein, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin), Thickener (Guar Gum), Flavour, Acidity Regulators (Potassium Citrate, Sodium Citrate), Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Carbonate, Salt, Red Orange Fruit Extract (0.25%), Palm Oil, Sweetener (Sucralose), L-Ascorbic Acid, DL-alpha Tocopherol, Nicotinamide, Calcium - D- Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid, Cyanocobalamin,
Preparation: 40g in 260ml Water
*NRV: nutrient reference values
Sports Nutrition Mini-Dictionary
What is protein?
Made up of chains of amino acids, protein is an important macronutrient which performs many crucial functions in the body’s biological processes, including maintaining and building muscle mass/tissue. Without consuming protein, it would be impossible to build, repair or maintain muscle, which is why it is critical to consume it as part of a balanced diet.
What does hydrolyze mean?
It’s a process using water to break down proteins into smaller peptide chains and amino acids, enhancing the speed of protein absorption which is thought to support quicker recovery.
What are BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino Acids)?
The three essential amino acids - Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine - are collectively known as BCAAs. These three amino acids are known for their abilities to enhance protein synthesis.
Types of Whey Proteins
Whey Protein Concentrate: The most common form of protein, it is the least refined of whey proteins, thus less pure. Concentrates typically have a lower protein content but higher fat, lactose and carbohydrate content compared to isolated proteins.
What is Hydrolyzed Whey Protein?
Whey protein is naturally composed of long chains of amino acids, which the body must first break down into individual amino acids to be used for protein synthesis. The process of hydrolyzation saves your body time and work by breaking these long chains into shorter segments. Hydrolyzed protein as a pre-digested protein means that your body absorbs the proteins at a faster rate than concentrates or isolates. Faster absorption means that you start the recovery process at the optimal time, when consuming as soon as possible after exercise.
What’s the difference between NUTRILITE All Plant Protein and XS Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Powder?
NUTRILITE All Plant Protein is plant based with a blend of soy, wheat and pea proteins delivering 8g of protein per serving and known to support general cell health & well-being. Hydrolyzed whey protein originates from milk protein, and delivers 29g of fast digesting protein per serving to support maintaining lean muscle mass and growth.
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Please check your network connectivity. Please try reloading the page or repeating this action once again.