Where can I receive my order?
It can be sent to a chosen address (home, work, etc. – never a PO Box) or it can be sent to another ABO directly, provided that you didn't choose COD payment. If you chose COD payment, the order only can be sent to your default address.
Can the delivery country/region be different from the purchase country/region?
No. The delivery country/region must always be the same country/region in which the purchase was made.
How long will my order take to arrive?
Spanish Mainland - order before 12:00 noon - Delivery Time 2 - 4 working days
Spanish Mainland - order after 12:00 noon - Delivery Time 3 - 5 working days
Spanish Islands - Delivery Time 10 - 15 working days
p.s. Your order will be handed over to our warehouse for processing as soon as your order is paid and confirmed. Please consider that when your order is part of a group order, the shipping process will only start when all orders are paid and confirmed.
After you've received the order confirmation, this is the moment you can consider the above lead times.
How much do I pay for delivery service?
Please see the Delivery Fees table on the Delivery and Payment Options page
When will I be able to track my order?
After your order has been dispatched from our warehouse, you'll be able to see on Track & Trace that an electronic message has been received by SEUR.
How does parcel tracking work?
There are multiple option to track your order(s)/parcel(s):
1. You can look for your tracking number(s) in your order history overview. By clicking on the parcel number you’ll be directed to the SEUR tracking site. There you’ll find the most up to date status.
2. When you receive the Order Shipment confirmation by email, this will also contain the parcel number(s) and the direct link to the SEUR tracking site.
3. You’ll be notified by SEUR via email and/or SMS regarding status updates of your parcel(s).
Can I change the course of the delivery of my parcel(s)?
Yes, you are able to respond interactively regarding your delivery.
- Change of suggested delivery date
- Change of the delivery address
What is the Home Delivery process?
If you have chosen home delivery, we will send you an email confirming that your items have been dispatched (when your order leaves the warehouse), including a tracking number (with a link to the courier's web page) and finally the courier will send you a text message or email to inform you of your delivery.
What is the Sent to other ABO process ?
This process is similar to the normal Home Delivery process, only you’ve selected a different recipient.
Our systems do not always allow a message to be sent to this other recipient, therefore it could happen you’ll receive the email/sms updates from Amway and the selected carrier.
To update the recipient we suggest to forward the necessary Track and Trace details to this person for a smooth delivery.
Can I track my order?
Yes you can, for further details and description please look in the FAQ under Delivery Options & How to track your parcel.
Can I remove items from my order?
Yes, as long as you've not confirmed your order you can add and remove items from your basket
Can I cancel my order?
If your order is verified and confirmed, please contact your local customer service department for further advise how to handle the cancellation
What should I do if I receive an incorrect item, an item short or additional item?
Your package(s) are partially picked automatically and partially manually. Unfortunately mistakes do happen. When a mistake has happened to your order, please call or email your local contact center so they'll be able to follow up.
What should I do if I receive a damaged item/order?
Unfortunately it happens that during transportation products and parcels get damaged. To be able to follow up correctly please keep the following in mind which is very helpful to address this with your local carrier:
- When there is visible damage to your carton, please mark this on the document/handheld when you sign for the parcel.
- Please note that if no items are damaged, it is very unfortunate that the shipping carton is damaged, but this is one of the purposes of the shipping carton, to protect the items shipped.
- It is helpful to make a clear picture of the shipping carton and include this in your communication to your local customer service contact.
- When an item is damaged, please include a picture of the content of the box as well so we have a clear view on how the content has been received. This can be included into your email to your customer service contact as well.
- Your notification is time sensitive, please report your findings within 7 calendar days to your local customer service contact.
Is there a charge to return products?
No. Amway will pay the costs for the return. Via the installed process we'll arrange a pickup of your return via SEUR to collect the order.
How can I make a return?
Returning an order is straightforward
1. Sign in to your account and go to My Office
2. Go to the Order History page via My Orders
3. Find the order you want to return and click the Order Details link next to it
4. Click Return and follow the instructions
Where can I find my receipt/invoice?
Invoices are attached to your shipping confirmation emails. You can also download PDF versions of your invoices from Orders Details which you can access via your My Office. Remember that My Office is available after sign in.
What will happen if I finally decide to keep the item?
If you finally decide to keep the item please cancel the return under Return Details. Your returns you find under the Order History and My Returns
When will I receive the refund for my return?
When you're order is being picked up it will take approximately 2-3 working days to reach the central SEUR hub. All Spanish returns are gathered here and every week on Friday these will be shipped back to our warehouse in The Netherlands.
In this process you can expect your refund between 5 and 10 working days.
Please note: Returns received and processed before the 26th of the month, will be included in the bonus overview of the current month. After that the adjustment will be included in the following month.